Vol. 103 Nbr. 2, April 2019
- A Personal Reflection on the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising.
- 'Propaganda in the Best and Purest Sense of the Word': Early Representations of the Warsaw Ghetto in American Culture.
- The Jewish Heroes of Warsaw: The Meaning of the Revolt in the First Year after the Uprising.
- The Warsaw Ghetto Uprising at Nuremberg.
- 'A Struggle Unparalleled in Human History': Survivors Remember the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising.
- Red Hot Mama: The Life of Sophie Tucker.
- Jews and Jewish Identity in Latin America: Historical, Cultural, and Literary Perspectives.
- Cities of Refuge: German Jews in London and New York, 1935-1945.
- God's Country: Christian Zionism in America.
- American Jewry and the Re-Invention of the East European Jewish Past.
- Bad Rabbi: And Other Strange but True Stories from the Yiddish Press.
- The New Ethnic Studies in Latin America.
- Hitler in Los Angeles: How the Jews Foiled Nazi Plots Against Hollywood and America.
- Enlisting Faith: How the Military Chaplaincy Shaped Religion and State in Modern America.
- Wasserman Prize.