Vol. 103 Nbr. 1, January 2019
- Billy Graham Receives the Ten Commandments: American Jewish Interfaith Relations in the Age of Evangelicalism.
- We Hope to Find a Way Out from Our Unpleasant Situation: Polish-Jewish Refugees and the Escape from Nazi Europe to Latin America.
- Between Consent and Descent: Horace M. Kallen and Psychophysical Inheritance.
- Cooperation and Struggle: Rethinking the Impact of the American Zionist Leadership on the Twenty-Second Zionist Congress.
- Julius Rosenwald: Repairing the World.
- Black Power, Jewish Politics: Reinventing the Alliance in the 1960s.
- Silver Screen, Hasidic Jews: The Story of an Image.
- Sewing the Fabric of Statehood: Garment Unions, American Labor, and the Establishment of the State of Israel.
- Too Little, and Almost Too Late: The War Refugee Board and America's Response to the Holocaust.
- The Chance of Salvation: A History of Conversion in America.
- Jews on the Frontier: Religion and Mobility in Nineteenth-Century America.
- Social Change and Halakhic Evolution in American Orthodoxy.