Vol. 102 Nbr. 3, July 2018
- A Preacher in Exile: Shemaryahu Levin and the Making of American Zionism, 1914-1919.
- 'The Whole Air of Exile Is Yours': Modern Inquisitorial Fiction and the Facts of the Early (Latin) American Jewish Experience.
- Building a Home for the Past: Archives and the Geography of American Jewish History.
- 'The Fabulous Irishman': Lord Mayor Robert Briscoe's 'Unusual Religious and National Combination' in Cold War America.
- State of the Field: New Directions for American Jewish Migration Histories.
- The Implacable Urge to Defame: Cartoon Jews in the American Press, 1877-1935.
- Levi Strauss: The Man Who Gave Blue Jeans to the World.
- Borrowed Voices: Writing & Racial Ventriloquism in the Jewish American Imagination.
- Who Will Lead Us?: The Story of Five Hasidic Dynasties in America.
- Masculinity and the Making of American Judaism.
- American Jewry: A New History.
- Hideous Characters & Beautiful Pagans: Performing Jewish Identity on the Antebellum American Stage.
- Hollywood's Spies: The Undercover Surveillance of Nazis in Los Angeles.