Vol. 45 Nbr. 3, June 2008
- The external evolution of criminal law.
- How lethal injection reform constitutes impermissible research on prisoners.
- Has demand for crime increased? The prevalence of personal media devices and the robbery spike in 2005 and 2006.
- Never efficient, but always free: how the juvenile adjudication question is the latest sign that Almendarez-Torres v. United States should be overturned.
- Effective warnings before consent searches: practical, necessary, and desirable.
- Reviving "law office history": how academic and historical sources influence Second Amendment jurisprudence.