Vol. 35 Nbr. 2, January 1998
> SIGN UP FREE
- Social organisation and drug law enforcement.
- Shortcuts to 'truth': the legal mythology of dying declarations.
- The juvenile sex offender and the juvenile justice system.
- Scarlet letter sex offender databases and community notification: sacrificing personal privacy for a symbol's sake.
- Dennis the Menace or Billy the Kid: an analysis of the role of transfer to criminal court in juvenile justice.
- Physical searches under FISA: a constitutional analysis.