Vol. 35 Nbr. 1, September 1997
> SIGN UP FREE
- A new 'sliding scale of deference' approach to abuse of discretion: appellate review of district court departures under the federal sentencing guidelines.
- Pension forfeiture: a problematic sanction for public corruption.
- Thou shalt not kill any nice people: the problem of victim impact statements in capital sentencing.
- Congress v. the attorney-client privilege: a 'full and frank' discussion.
- Cell phone snooping: why electronic eavesdropping goes unpunished.
- Auspices of Austin: examining excessivenss of civil forfeitures under the Eighth Amendment.