Vol. 33 Nbr. 2, January 1996
> SIGN UP FREE
- Criminal law and women: giving the abused woman who kills a jury of her peers who appreciate trifles.
- Public school drug testing: the impact of Acton.
- The exclusionary rule at sentencing: new life under the Federal Sentencing Guidelines?
- Factories with fences: an analysis of the Prison Industry Enhancement certification program in historical perspective.
- The misguided reliance in American jurisprudence on Jewish law to support the moral legitimacy of capital punishment.