Vol. 37 Nbr. 3, August 2012
> SIGN UP FREE
- Governing traumatic events.
- 'Don't be scared, be prepared': trauma-anxiety-resilience.
- Trauma advocacy, veteran politics, and the Croatian therapeutic state.
- The demise of PTSD: from governing through trauma to governing resilience.
- The securitization of catastrophic events: trauma, enactment, and preparedness exercises.
- The folding of trauma: architecture and the politics of rebuilding Ground Zero.
- Stories of catastrophe, traces of trauma: Indian state formation and the borders of becoming.
- European trauma: governance and the psychological moment.
- Alternatives: Global, Local, Political: instructions for authors.