Vol. 29 Nbr. 4, August 2004
> SIGN UP FREE
- Cutting off the King's head: Foucault's Society Must Be Defended and the problem of sovereignty.
- Maintaining security within borders: toward a permanent state of emergency in the EU?
- Democracy against security: the debates about counterterrorism in the European parliament, September 2001-June 2003.
- European political identity and democratic solidarity after 9/11: the Spanish case.
- From territorial space to networks: a Foucaldian approach to the implementation of biometry.