Vol. 80 Nbr. 1, September 2016
> SIGN UP FREE
- The rite of copyright: The comparative procedural emphasis of American copyright law.
- Another look at Skelly Oil and Franchise Tax Board.
- Options for continued reform of money in politics: Citizens United is not the end.
- Rehabilitating Frankenstein's monster: Repairing the public policy of the roth IRA.
- One shining moment to a dark unknown future: how the evolution of the right of publicity hammers home the final nail in the NCAA's argument on amateurism in collegiate athletics.
- Law and social innovation: lawyering in the conceptual age.
- Why Daimler accommodates personal jurisdiction in mass tort litigations.
- Is the game still worth the candle (or the visa)? How the H-1B visa lottery lawsuit illustrates the need for immigration reform.
- Getting even: empowering victims of revenge porn with a civil cause of action.
- Twiqbal, INC.: finding disparate-impact claims cognizable under the Fair Housing Act and raising serious concerns in the process.