Vol. 75 Nbr. 1, September 2011
> SIGN UP FREE
- In memoriam: Hon. Anthony V. Cardona.
- The New York Court of Appeals, Albany Law School, and the Albany Law Review: institutions dedicated to the evolution of the law in New York State.
- Revoking the irrevocable buyout: aligning equity with due diligence in corporate dissolution.
- Reconceptualizing the law of nuisance through a theory of economic captivity.
- Ensuring public trust at the municipal level: inspectors general enter the mix.
- Indian tribal sovereignty - current issues.
- In defense of deterrence.
- Criticizing the economic analysis of franchise encroachment law.
- A new look at duty in tort law: rehabilitating foreseeability and related themes.
- Patent reform and best mode: a signal to the Patent Office or a step toward elimination?
- Deconstructing Pension Committee: the evolving rules of evidence spoliation and sanctions in the electronic discovery era.
- Commercial Litigation in New York State Courts, 3d ed.
- Regulating the use and sharing of energy consumption data: assessing California's SB 1476 smart meter privacy statute.
- A local approach to a national problem: local ordinances as a means of curbing puppy mill production and pet overpopulation.
- Domestic worker organizing: building a contemporary movement for dignity and power.
- ERISA failures and the erosion of workers' rights: the urgent need to protect private & public workers' pensions and benefits.
- Corporate social responsibility, globalization, the multinational corporation, and labor: an unlikely alliance.
- Adopting Ohio Senate Bill 5: the role of the public university presidents.
- Blue-collar crime: conspiracy, organized labor, and the anti-union civil RICO claim.