Vol. 72 Nbr. 2, March 2009
> SIGN UP FREE
- Our teacher and friend: David D. Siegel.
- Opening remarks.
- A tribute to David D. Siegel.
- The king of New York practice.
- The one and only.
- The use of (section) 1983 as a remedy for violations of the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act: why it is necessary and what it really means.
- The good, the bad, and the future of Nicholson v. Scoppetta: an analysis of the effects and suggestions for further improvements.
- The tri-chemical cocktail: serene brutality.
- A "great" day for academic freedom: the threat posed to academic freedom by the Supreme Court's decision in Garcetti v. Ceballos.