Vol. 65 Nbr. 4, June - June 2002
> SIGN UP FREE
- In memoriam.
- Tribute to justice Stanley Mosk.
- Honoring the record service of justice Stanley Mosk, California Supreme Court (1964-present).
- In defense of specific proportionality review.
- The quest for privacy: state courts and an elusive right.
- Political cycles of life and death: capital punishment as public policy in California.
- The mandatory constitutional convention question referendum: the New York experience in national context.
- The economics of shootouts: does the passage of capital punishment laws protect or endanger police officers?
- Court of Appeals update, 2000 & 2001: conservative voting, narrow rulings.
- Hugh Jones and modern courts: the pursuit of justice then and now.
- Children's justice: the legislative and judicial career of Minnesota chief justice.
- Choosing a "primacy" approach: Chief Justice Christine M. Durham advocating states rights in our federalist system.
- Joyce L. Kennard: an independent streak on California's highest court.