Vol. 65 Nbr. 3, March 2002
- Stem cells from a biological perspective: what they are, where they are found, and what can be done with them.
- Embryonic stem cell research and respect for human life: philosophical and legal reflections.
- Human cloning and the right to reproduce.
- Human cloning and genetic engineering: the case for proceeding cautiously.
- Biotech and theodicy: what can and what ought we to do in procreative technology?
- The ethics weave in human genomics, embryonic stem cell research, and therapeutic cloning: promoting and protecting society's interests.
- Ethical issues in stem cell research.
- "The American breed": Nazi eugenics and the origins of the Pioneer Fund.
- A comparative look at the U.S and British approaches to stem cell research.