Vol. 65 Nbr. 1, September 2001
> SIGN UP FREE
- A tribute to the honorable Hugh R. Jones.
- Remembering Judge Hugh R. Jones: a professional and personal inspiration.
- Remembering Judge Hugh R. Jones.
- Reflections on the life and work of the Honorable Hugh R. Jones.
- The circuitous journey to the patients' bill of rights: winners and losers.
- The archaeological duty of care: the legal, professional, and cultural struggle over salvaging historic shipwrecks.
- A Plymouth, a parolee, and the police: the case for the exclusionary rule in civil forfeiture after Pennsylvania Board of Probation and Parole v. Scott.
- Judicial suicide or constitutional autonomy? A capital defendant's right to plead guilty.
- Grandparents' visitation rights: the constitutionality of New York's Domestic Relations Law section 72 after Troxel v. Granville.
- Maine's prescription drug plan: a look into the controversy.
- Santa Fe Independent School District v. Doe: mapping the future of student-led, student-initiated prayer in public schools.