Vol. 64 Nbr. 4, June 2001
> SIGN UP FREE
- Tribute to Justice Hans A. Linde.
- A modest relativism.
- A power of judicial ideas: a tribute to Justice Hans Linde.
- Albany Law School on the High Court.
- The failure of comparative proportionality review of capital cases (with lessons from New Jersey).
- Traditional state interests and constitutional norms: impressive cases in conventional settings.
- The Constitutional Commission in New York: a worthy tradition.
- State constitutional reform: Is it necessary?
- Public law at the New York Court of Appeals: an update on developments, 2000.
- The calculus of dissent: a study of appellate division.
- Death isn't welcome here: evaluating the federal death penalty in the context of a state constitutional objection to capital punishment.