Vol. 64 Nbr. 1, September 2000
> SIGN UP FREE
- Tribute to Chief Judge Lawrence H. Cooke 1914-2000.
- Unamerican tail: of segregation and multicultural education.
- Coming to terms with strict and liberal construction.
- Navigating expert reliability: are criminal standards of certainty being left on the dock?
- The lawyer's license to discriminate revoked: how a dentist put teeth in New York's anti-discrimination disciplinary rule.
- Religious clubs in the public schools: what happened after Mergens?
- Retroactive legislative history: scienter under the Uniform Security Litigation Standards Act of 1998.
- Promises and pitfalls: an analysis of the shifting constitutional interests involved in the context of demanding a right to treatment in health care.
- Reining in interim relief's cottage industry: a call to resolve Jiggetts.