Vol. 63 Nbr. 1, September 1999
> SIGN UP FREE
- Air rage: choice of law for intentional torts occurring in flight over international waters.
- LEGALIZING, DECOLONIZING, AND MODERNIZING NEW YORK STATE'S INDIAN LAW.
- The new wild west: measuring and proving fame and dilution under the Federal Trademark Dilution Act.
- Agreements to expand the scope of judicial review of arbitration awards.
- Legal planning for gay, lesbian, and non-traditional elders.
- Parents killing parents: creating a presumption of unfitness.
- Finding the appropriate standard for employer liability in Title VII retaliation cases: an examination of the applicability of sexual harassment paradigms.