Vol. 65 Nbr. 2, June 2018
> SIGN UP FREE
- From the Editor.
- May 2018 State of the Foundation.
- The Air War against North Vietnam: the Thanh Hoa Railroad and Highway Bridge (Part 1).
- Robin Olds and the Heroes of Operation Bolo: The Lessons Learned from the Day U.S. Air Power Ruled the Skies over North Vietnam.
- Rescue Operations During Linebacker II: It was bombing that settled the question, bombing that got our prisoners out." General Al Haig.
- A TALE OF TWO COMMANDERS.
- Powering the Eagle...Over 90 Years and Counting. Pratt & Whitney's Inspirational Women.
- The Shady Lady: 1,500 Hours Flying the U-2 Spy Plane.
- Tanker Pilot, Lessons from the Cockpit.
- The Mediterranean Air War: Airpower and Allied Victory in World War II.
- Limiting Risk in America's Wars.
- The Origins of American Strategic Bombing Theory.
- Jacqueline Cochran: Biography of a Pioneer Aviator.
- Wave-Off!(Book review)
- Vought F-8 Crusader: Development of the Navy's First Supersonic Jet Fighter.
- History of the De Havilland Vampire.
- The Peenemunde Wind Tunnels: A Memoir.
- The Art of Flight.
- The Jet Race and the Second World War.
- Red Markers: Close Air Support for the Vietnamese Airborne 1962-1975.
- Coming Up.
- Warren A. Trest 1931-2017.
- New History Mystery.