Vol. 63 Nbr. 4, December - December 2016
> SIGN UP FREE
- From the editor.
- 100th Air Refueling Wing receives Doolittle Award.
- Donald Rice receives Spaatz Award.
- From the president.
- Boyd revisited: a great mind with a touch of madness.
- Origins of inertial navigation.
- The World War II training experiences of the Tuskegee Airmen at Oscoda Army Air Field.
- Ralph S. Parr, Jr., USAF fighter pilot extraordinaire.
- All through the night, Rockwell Field 1923, where air-to-air refueling began.
- An Illustrated History of the 1st Aero Squadron at Camp Furlong: Columbus, New Mexico 1916-1917.
- Thor Ballistic Missile: The United States and the United Kingdom in Partnership.
- The Mediterranean Air War: Airpower and Allied Victory in World War II.
- German Rocketeers in the Heart of Dixie: Making Sense of the Nazi Past during the Civil Rights Era.
- B-17 Flying Fortress Restoration: The Story of a WWII Bomber's Return to Glory in Honor of the Veterans of the Mighty Eighth Air Force.
- History of Rocketry and Astronautics: Proceedings of the 45th History Symposium of the International Academy of Astronautics, Cape Town, South Africa; v. 42 of the AAS History Series, and v. 31 of the IAA History Symposia.
- Phoenix: A Complete History of the Luftwaffe 1918-1945: Volume 1 The Phoenix is Reborn 1918-1934.
- Dick Cole's War: Doolittle Raider, Hump Pilot, Air Commando.
- My Journey at the Nuclear Brink.
- Wings of Empire.
- Striking the Hornet's Nest: Naval Aviation and the Origins of Strategic Bombing in World War I.
- The Lafayette Escadrille: A Photo History of the First American Fighter Squadron.
- Milestones of Flight: The Epic of Aviation with the National Air and Space Museum.
- Books to review.
- History mystery answer.
- Coming up.
- New history mystery.