Vol. 60 Nbr. 4, December 2013
> SIGN UP FREE
- From the editor.
- The first atomic bomb mission: Trinity B-29 operations three weeks before Hiroshima.
- Missed opportunities before Top Gun and Red Flag.
- The Battles of Al-Fallujah: urban warfare and the growth of air power.
- No Empty Chairs: The Short and Heroic Lives of the Young Aviators Who Fought and Died in the First World War.
- The Bombing War: Europe 1939-1945.
- Destination Unknown: Adventures of a WWII American Red Cross Girl.
- In the Shadow of the Moon: A Challenging Journey to Tranquility, 1965-1969.
- Testing American Sea Power: U.S. Navy Strategic Exercises, 1923-1940.
- How Wars Are Won and Lost: Vulnerability and Military Power.
- Mustang, The Inspiration: The Plane that turned the Tide of World War II.
- Birth of a Base: MacDill Field 1939-1941.
- Fifteenth Air Force against the Axis: Combat Missions over Europe during World War II.
- The Schweinfurt-Regensburg Mission: The American Raids on 17 August 1943.
- Bombing Nazi Germany: The Graphic History of the Allied Air Campaign That Defeated Hitler in World War II.
- The Mons Pocket.
- Books received.
- Coming up.
- Award winners.
- Brig. Gen. Robinson Risner, USAF (Ret.).
- Lt. Col. John J. Suggs, USAF (Ret.).
- History mystery.