Vol. 14 Nbr. 1, January - January 2015
> SIGN UP FREE
- Entrepreneurial orientation, communication strategies, and new product success: a theoretic model.
- Informal social networks in organizations: propositions regarding their role in organizational behavior outcomes.
- CEOs as corporate directors: a human capital perspective.
- Perceived environmental sector importance as a determinant of managerial information search behavior.
- Control system, strategy and learning.
- How harmful is playing politics to the innovation process and organizational outcomes?
- Strategy in an era of economic uncertainy: integrating external and internal antecedents of firm performance.
- Using AHP to develop a mesure of webpage presence.