Vol. 13 Nbr. 2, July - July 2014
> SIGN UP FREE
- Letter from the editor.
- Strategic orientations and their relationship with performance: a case of a Mexican family firm.
- Impact of management basics on employee engagement.
- A strategy for climbing the organizational ladder.
- Is Wal-Mart a social enterprise? An exploration of the relationship between corporate reputation, corporate social responsibility & financial performance.
- A profile of social media use by Fortune 500 and Inc. 500 Corporations.
- How firm characteristics affect the speed of patenting.
- Double dealing: the influences of diverse business processes on organizational ambidexterity.
- Organizational implosion--a threat to long-term viability.