Vol. 13 Nbr. 1, January - January 2014
> SIGN UP FREE
- Letter from the editor.
- A preliminary examination of sustainable disclosures on Fortune 500 company websites.
- Does company size affect mission statement content?
- Six Sigma implementation by Indian manufacturing SMES--an empirical study.
- CEO's share of top-management compensation, characteristics of the board of directors and firm-value creation.
- Resource value as a source of negotiating power: determinants of alliance funding amounts in the us biotech industry.
- Servant leadership, humane orientation, and Confucian doctrine of Jen.
- Determinants of interfirm rivalry or cooperation: implications for management.
- Board heterogeneity: double-edged sword? Focusing on the moderating effects of risk on heterogeneity-performance linkage.