Vol. 12 Nbr. 2, April - April 2013
> SIGN UP FREE
- Letter from the editor.
- Cognitive communities and legitimacy-based groups: the role of external categorization on cognitive similarity.
- Is there a real pioneers advantage? Lessons learned after almost thirty years of research.
- The effect of corporate investment in human capital on employee's performance: major Korean financial corporation examined.
- Proposed factors influencing strategic inertia/strategic renewal in organizations.
- Quality improvement and organizational change initiatives: an analysis of the U.S. Army's Warrior Transition Unit (WTU).
- Sustaining work schedules: balancing leisure and work.