Vol. 10 Nbr. 1, September 2011
> SIGN UP FREE
- Letter from the editor.
- Letter from the editors.
- Board leadership structure under fire: CEO duality in the post-restructuring period.
- The governance of telecommuters: an agency and transaction cost analysis.
- Somewhere between markets and hierarchies: controlling industry university relationships for success.
- A mission statement analysis comparing the United States and three other English speaking countries.
- Double diamonds, real diamonds: Botswana's national competitiveness.
- Quality management in Kentucky 2009.
- Examining the impact of research and development expenditures on Tobin's Q.
- White vs. blue: does the collar color affect job attitudes and behaviors?
- The theoretical basis and dimensionality of the talent management system.
- Small firm strategy in turbulent times.
- The relationship between organizational performance and performance ratings of in-role and extra-role behaviors.