Vol. 9 Nbr. 1-2, January 2010
> SIGN UP FREE
- Letter from the editors.
- A discrete time Markov chain model for predicting the duration of a retail mortgage in the non-default states.
- An analysis of productivity change: Are UAE banks operating efficiently when compared to GCC Banks?
- Is the credit crunch a supply side phenomenon? A theoretical appraisal.
- An analysis of alternative methodologies and interpretations of mortgage discrimination research using simulated data.
- Using communication theory to analyze corporate reporting strategies in the banking industry.
- The interstate banking debate: a historical perspective.