Vol. 8 Nbr. 1-2, January 2009
> SIGN UP FREE
- Letter from the editors.
- Micro credit: a different approach to traditional banking: empowering the poor.
- Bank fraud: perception of bankers in the State of Qatar.
- Concentration in lending: commercial vs financial credits.
- An examination of the 'Texas ratio' as a bank failure model.
- Characteristics of the recovery process for small financial intermediaries: the case of Italian cooperative banks.
- Double jeopardy in Kuwait banks: a focus on mutual funds.
- Sources of bank risks: impacts and explanations.