Vol. 7 Nbr. 1-2, January 2008
> SIGN UP FREE
- Letter from the editors.
- An analysis of regional banks' repurchasing behavior.
- Measuring credit risk: does complexity matter?
- An analysis and comparison of bankers' perceptions of stock options in 1999 and 2005.
- Are international stock markets linked? Evidence from pacific rim countries and the United States.
- Best business practices in the South African independent financial advisor's practice: an exploratory study.
- Examining the effect of board characteristics on agency costs and selected performance measures in banks.
- Basel II: challenges and risks.