Vol. 4 Nbr. 1-2, January 2005
> SIGN UP FREE
- Letter from the editor.
- A dazzling array of credit card fees: evidence of an industry in transition.
- Bank loans and corporate debt ownership: some evidence from an economy in transition.
- A critical review on analysts' earnings forecasts.
- The evolution of derivative use by community banks from 1995-2003.
- Why customers choose community banks: an empirical study.
- The impact of FAS 133, accounting for derivatives and hedging, on financial institution returns.
- An aggregate investigation of the demand for home equity credit.