Vol. 3 Nbr. 1-2, January 2004
> SIGN UP FREE
- Letter from the editor.
- Commercial banks' privatization and creation of private banks in Uzbekistan as the necessary factor to restructure the banking system.
- The choice of private versus public debt in an emerging economy: does information asymmetry play a role?
- Services marketing: are perceptions of service quality predictors of behavioral intentions? The banking industry perspective.
- Mortgage backed securitization: when does it work?
- Portfolio value estimates using mass appraisals and portfolio confidence intervals.
- The impact of bank asset composition on profitability.
- The behavior of credit card interest rates during the decline in other interest-rate markets.
- Do capital-to-asset ratios affect credit union interest rates?
- Industry characteristics and the information content of debt downgrades.
- The contribution of banks' annual report writing quality to investor decision-making.