Nbr. 2, January 2003
> SIGN UP FREE
- Letter from the editor.
- Equity ownership and thrift failures during the S&L crisis.
- Do efficient institutions score well using ratio analysis? An examination of commercial banks in the 1990s.
- An experiment using ABC-based value indexing for bank services.
- Restructuring commercial banks in the Republic of Uzbekistan.
- Forecasting methods and uses for demand deposits of U.S. commercial banks.
- Insider trading around bank failures.
- Consolidation in the banking industry and the viability of small commercial banks: x-efficiency and bank size.
- Financial markets and retail construction cycles.
- Developing a comprehensive performance measurement system in the banking industry: an analytic hierarchy approach.