Vol. 12 Nbr. 1-2, January 2013
> SIGN UP FREE
- An examination of the relationship between board characteristics and capital adequacy risk taking at bank holding companies.
- Consumer (Bankcard) debt and regulation--are things working?
- Letter from the editor.
- The determinates of a community bank's profitability.
- The sudden onset of price competition in the US Credit Card Industry.
- Calibration of a model of the interbank market.
- Underpricing of bank IPO's in intermediary-oriented marketplaces: a test of baron's model on the Italian market.
- Capital regulation and rising risk of banking industry: a financial accounting perspective.
- The banking industry during an extended financial crisis: an empirical assessment of Kuwait Banks.