Vol. 11 Nbr. 1, January 2012
> SIGN UP FREE
- Letter from the editor.
- An empirical study on multinational banks decision to go abroad.
- A parsimonious and predictive model of the recent bank failures.
- The evolution of commercial banking in Estonia.
- Minimizing information asymmetry: does firm's characteristics matter?
- Rating the analysis in the current recession: a review of Moody's and Standard and Poor's.
- Relationships between logo stories, storytelling complexity, and customer loyalty.
- Improving the art, craft and science of economic credit risk scorecards using random forests: why credit scorers and economists should use random forests.
- A model for predicting the performance of a bank's mortgage loan portfolio.