Vol. 10 Nbr. 1, January 2011
> SIGN UP FREE
- Letter from the editor.
- How do predatory lending laws impact bank performance?
- Ricing policies and customers' portfolio concentration for rating agencies: evidence from Fitch, Moody's and S&P.
- U.S. financial services integration: an evidence in banking and insurance.
- The ownership structure of investment banks: a case for private partnerships?
- A contingency theory approach to market orientation and related marketing strategy concepts: does fit relate to share performance?