Nbr. 1, January 2002
> SIGN UP FREE
- Letter from the editor.
- An analysis of alternative profit efficiency scores and financial ratios: does bank size matter?
- Does planning make a bank more effective?
- Stock splits and abnormal returns in an overactive internet market segment.
- Consumer debt: who's at risk? Evidence from the 1998 survey of consumer finances.
- Innovations in bank service marketing or how to market a bank.
- The applications of the Fibonacci sequence and Elliott wave theory in predicting the security price movements: a survey.
- Application of Gordon's constant-growth dividend valuation model to estimating retirement funding requirements.
- Competition and market friction: evidence from Australian mortgage markets.
- Cluster analysis of the financial characteristics of depository institution merger participants and the resulting wealth effects.
- Mutual funds' risk adjusted performance.