Vol. 16 Nbr. 2, June 2014
> SIGN UP FREE
- New reforms of research, innovation and entrepreneurship in the GCC countries.
- Knowledge issues in the global innovation index: assessment of the state of Saudi Arabia versus countries with distinct development.
- Digital identity: transforming GCC economies.
- Entrepreneurial activity and attitude in the United Arab Emirates.
- Technological innovation capability, knowledge sourcing and collaborative innovation in Gulf Cooperation Council countries.
- Fostering university-industry collaboration in Saudi Arabia through technology innovation centers.
- Promoting techno-entrepreneurship through incubation: an overview at BADIR program for technology incubators.
- Case study: KACST technology innovation center in radio frequency and photonics.
- A Saudi comprehensive research center for obesity: experiences from the first 4 years.
- Social innovation: can it be a strategy for influencing GCC public welfare?