Vol. 15 Nbr. 4, December 2013
> SIGN UP FREE
- Innovation in Taiwan: what is next?
- Facilitators of national innovation policy in a SME-dominated country: a case study of Taiwan.
- Cluster policies and industry development in the Hsinchu Science Park: a retrospective review after 30 years.
- Communicating and prioritizing science and technology policy using AHP.
- Study on national innovation capacity and international connection.
- Patent analysis for technology development of artificial intelligence: a country-level comparative study.
- Innovative evaluation model of emerging energy technology commercialization.
- Trade vertical specialization, inter-industry diffusion effects and technology imports: the case of Taiwan.
- Corporate governance and innovative success: an examination of the moderating influence of a firm's life cycle stage.
- Mobilizing human and social capital under industry contexts to pursue high-tech entrepreneurship.