Vol. 14 Nbr. 3, September 2012
> SIGN UP FREE
- Open innovation for SMEs in developing countries--an intermediated communication network model for collaboration beyond obstacles.
- International cooperation on innovation: firm-level evidence from two European countries.
- Coalition building dynamics in video format wars.
- Structural embeddedness and innovation performance: capitalizing on social brokerage in high-tech clusters.
- Effects of SME collaboration on R&D in the service sector in open innovation.
- Brokerage functions in a virtual idea generation platform: possibilities for collective creativity?
- Technology intermediaries in low tech sectors: the case of collective research centres in Belgium.
- Does method matter? An experiment on collaborative business model idea generation in teams.
- Innovation in cultural industries: the role of university links.
- Web-based customer innovation: a replication with extension.
- The impact of product complexity on adoption of web-based interactive innovation practices.
- Web 2.0 foresight for innovation policy: a case of strategic agenda setting in European innovation.
- Collaborative innovation in emerging economies: case of India and China.