Vol. 60 Nbr. 2, January 2010
> SIGN UP FREE
- Appellate courts and independent experts.
- Judicial abdication and equal access to the civil justice system.
- Safford Unified School District No. 1 v. Redding and the future of school strip searches.
- What's in a name: can the partnership anti-abuse rule really stop partnership tax abuse?
- The ADA Amendments Act of 2008: the pendulum swings back.
- The Internet is for discrimination: practical difficulties and theoretical hurdles facing the Fair Housing Act online.
- Bound guidance: FDA rulemaking for off-label pharmaceutical drug marketing.
- Back in the saddle again: but which way do we go from here? A view of agency suggestions for systemic risk regulation.