Nbr. 9-1, March 2017
- A Multilevel Logit Estimation of Factors Associated With Modern Contraception in Urban Nigeria
- Effect of Prenatal Care Frequency, Timing, and Quality on Child Birth Weight in Tajikistan
- Global Health Security at the Crossroads
- Health Care for All in Ireland? The Consequences of Politics for Health Policy
- Hepatitis C Risk and Protective Factors Associated With Drug Policies in the Republic of Georgia
- Indexes as a Metric for Drug and Alcohol Policy Evaluation and Assessment
- Issue Information
- Keith Wailoo. Pain: A Political History. Baltimore, MD: Johns Hopkins University Press, 2014. $29.95. pp. 284. Paper. ISBN: 9781421413655.
- Moving Beyond the WHO Definition of Health: A New Perspective for an Aging World and the Emerging Era of Value‐Based Care
- Paid Parental Leave Policies and Infant Mortality Rates in OECD Countries: Policy Implications for the United States
- Patient Copayments, Provider Incentives, and Income Effects: Theory and Evidence From the Essential Medications List Under China's 2009 Healthcare Reform
- Peter Anderson, Jurgen Rehm, and Robin Room. Impact of Addictive Substances and Behaviours on Individual and Societal Well‐being. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2015. $54.00 pp. 256. ISBN: 9780198714002.