Nbr. 10-4, December 2018
- Cross‐Border Reproductive Care: Two Lenses in Political Science
- Enhancing Public–Private Cooperation in Epidemic Preparedness and Response
- Gender‐Role Attitudes Among Immigrant Latinas: Empowering Women
- High Frequency of Symptoms Suggestive of Endometriosis in a Clinic‐Based Sample of Low‐Income Women in Mexico City
- Highlighting Global Issues in Women's Health
- Issue Information
- Kathryn H. Jacobsen. Introduction to Global Health. 3rd ed. Burlington, MA: Jones and Bartlett Learning. 2018. $59.95. pp. 450. Paperback. ISBN 9781284123890.
- Managing Religion and Morality Within the Abortion Experience: Qualitative Interviews With Women Obtaining Abortions in the U.S.
- Medical and Public Health Challenges of Addiction
- Recommendations for Sustainable Midwifery in Guatemala