No. 40-1, March 2020
- Behavioral Public HR: Experimental Evidence on Cognitive Biases and Debiasing Interventions
- Do Leadership Commitment and Performance-Oriented Culture Matter for Federal Teleworker Satisfaction With Telework Programs?
- Ethical Leadership, Work Meaningfulness, and Work Engagement in the Public Sector
- One HRM Fits All? A Meta-Analysis of the Effects of HRM Practices in the Public, Semipublic, and Private Sector
- Politics of Active Representation: The Trade-off Between Organizational Role and Active Representation
- Public Service Motivation or Sector Rewards? Two Studies on the Determinants of Sector Attraction
- The Implications of Organizational Structure, Political Control, and Internal System Responsiveness on Whistleblowing Behavior