No. 38-2, June 2018
- A Conceptual Content Analysis of 75 Years of Diversity Research in Public Administration
- Examining the Relationships Between Diversity and Work Behaviors in U.S. Federal Agencies: Does Inclusive Management Make a Difference?
- Only When the Societal Impact Potential Is High? A Panel Study of the Relationship Between Public Service Motivation and Perceived Performance
- Person–Organization Fit and Turnover Intention: Exploring the Mediating Role of Employee Followership and Job Satisfaction Through Conservation of Resources Theory
- Working Extra Hours in the Australian Public Service: Organizational Drivers and Consequences