No. 99-2, March 2019
- Examining Determinants of Parole Conditions Among Federal Releasees
- Explaining Job Satisfaction and Commitment Among Prison Officers: The Role of Organizational Justice
- Prison System Versus Critics’ Views on the Use of Restrictive Housing: Objective Risk Classification or Ascriptive Assignment?
- The Fiscal and Human Costs of Life Without Parole
- Twenty Years in Prison: Reflections on Conducting Research in Correctional Environments
- U.S. Prison Seminaries: Structural Charity, Religious Establishment, and Neoliberal Corrections