Nbr. 22-3, September 2019
- A Typology of Citizen Presentations in Police Use of Force Events: Are There Ecological Drivers?
- Burnout in Blue: An Analysis of the Extent and Primary Predictors of Burnout Among Law Enforcement Officers in the United States
- Quantifying Crime Prevention Potential of Near-Repeat Burglary
- The Dayton Foot Patrol Program: An Evaluation of Hot Spots Foot Patrols in a Central Business District
- The Impacts of Large-Scale License Plate Reader Deployment on Criminal Investigations