No. 38-3, August 2022
- Community Satisfaction With Policing on Guam
- Introduction to the Special Issue—Policing in Pacific Island Countries and Territories: Navigating Culture, Context, and Organizational Terrain
- Plural Policing in Papua New Guinea: More Than the Sum of Its Parts?
- Policing and Religion in Tuvalu: Perspectives on Navigating Tensions Between Multiple Security Actors
- Policing Illicit Drugs in the Pacific: The Role of Culture and Community on the Frontline
- Public Perceptions of Police in Fiji