Nbr. 35-2, May 2019
- Epigenetics and Hot Spots of Crime: Rethinking the Relationship Between Genetics and Criminal Behavior
- Hot Spots of Crime Are Not Just Hot Spots of Crime: Examining Health Outcomes at Street Segments
- Investigating the Distance to Crime for Offenders With Mental Illness: How Routine Is Routine?
- Mental Health Crisis Location and Police Transportation Decisions: The Impact of Crisis Intervention Team Training on Crisis Center Utilization
- Spatial Concentration of Opioid Overdose Deaths in Indianapolis: An Application of the Law of Crime Concentration at Place to a Public Health Epidemic
- Understanding the Spatial Patterns of Police Activity and Mental Health in a Canadian City
- What Has Place Got to Do With It? Hot Spots Policing to Address Physical and Mental Health