Nbr. 31-9, December 2020
- Global Positioning System Monitoring of High-Risk Sex Offenders: Implementation Challenges and Lessons Learned
- Misdemeanor Courts, Due Process, and Case Outcomes
- Neighborhood Context and the Pretrial Process: Do Defendants Face Adverse Outcomes Due to Their Home Address?
- Police Procedural Justice, Lawyer Procedural Justice, Judge Procedural Justice, and Satisfaction With the Criminal Justice System: Findings From a Neglected Region of the World
- Respondent Fatigue in Estimates of the Cost of White-Collar Crime: Implications From Willingness-to-Pay Surveys