Nbr. 31-8, October 2020
- Did Connecticut’s “Raise the Age” Increase Motor Vehicle Thefts?
- Disentangling the Direct and Indirect Effects of Task, Individual, and Organizational Factors on Occupational Citizenship Behavior
- Examining the Effectiveness of TASERS® at Gaining Citizen Compliance
- Gender and the Effect of Disciplinary Segregation on Prison Misconduct
- Sex Offender Residence Restrictions and Homelessness: A Critical Look at South Carolina
- Take a Load off Fanny: Peer Mentors in Veterans Treatment Courts